Owatrol: CIP: Rust inhibiting Primer for Single & Two Pack Paints
- Universal rust inhibiting primer for all paint types – Will not dissolve or break down when high solvenst paints applied to it.
- Penetrates and stabilises the surface, forming a solid stable layer that other coatings can firmly adhere to.
- Pigmentation offers increased protection and perfect film-forming qualities.
- Easy to use, no need for sanding or sandblasting.
- Use on new or rusted surfaces – interior and exterior.
- High temperature resistance up to 175°C.
- C.I.P. (Corrosion Inhibiting Primer) is recommended for all severe environmental conditions: marine or tropical climates, corrosive fumes, protection of motor vehicles, construction equipment and ballast tanks of ships as well as every day items i.e. railings, gates, etc.
- The C.I.P. is especially recommended where a high resistant paint or two-pack finish (urethane, epoxy, chlorinated rubber, synthetic,) is to be applied or necessary.